Master Diver – confident, responsible, prepared
Now we’re getting serious! Join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving and live the ultimate dive lifestyle as a PADI Master Scuba Diver. The PADI Master Scuba Diver rating puts you in a class of distinction – writing your ticket to endless adventure and opportunities through the experience and scuba training that sets you apart.
The fun part
As a qualified Master Scuba Diver you will have achieved the highest non-professional dive rating anywhere in the world, a rewarding personal triumph. It means that you have acquired significant training and experience in a variety of dive environments. Select 5 separate programs from any of our PADI Specialty Courses to add to your diving CV or resumé and you are on your way to achieving your Master Scuba Diving qualification. See all the specialty diver courses offered.
- 12 years old
- PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- PADI Rescue Diver or Junior Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Minimum of five PADI Specialty Diver courses
- Minimum of 50 logged dives
The most popular specialty courses include “Naturalist”, “Underwater Photography”, “NITROX Enriched Air”, “Deep Diver” and “Wreck Diver”.